CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Huntin'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Huntin' Empty
PostSubject: Huntin'   Huntin' Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:06 pm

I used to love deer huntin, still do, but havent been in a few years,, it gets in the way of my catfishin,LOL !
I was a dog man, mainly Walkers, and here lately been thinkin about gettin me a good little squirrel dog,, man I would enjoy treein some squirrels!
If any of you fellas have some huntin' pics or stories we sure would like to see them!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Huntin' Empty
PostSubject: Bears!!!!   Huntin' Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm

Riding the property yesterday on the 4 wheeler, I noticed a new set of Bear prints, smaller than the one that went thru in the spring. Theres plenty of berries now, So I dont think I have to worry about This little bear gettin my goats. Sure makes me look around hard while ridin my trails. I am thinking of getting back to deer hunting like I used too, I feel a little better than I have for the past 3 or 4 years so I think a new one on the wall is about a due. rendeer
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Huntin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntin'   Huntin' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:38 pm

BEARS Shocked im glad i dont have any where i live atleast i dont think so! but i bet they are neat to see
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Huntin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntin'   Huntin' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:23 am

I havent seen a bear up here in several years, Now my wife on the other hand had a face to face encounter with one last year. She came back to the house in a trot, lookin for the camera sayin bear, bear !!!!! I grabbed the gun, she grabbed the camera LOL, But he was long gone or well hidden ! I think I know where the den up, but I aint gonna go check! Laughing Im satisfied with tracks LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Huntin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Huntin'   Huntin' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huntin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: CATFISH TALK :: CC's Campfire Conversations-
Jump to: