CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

happy new year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 6:07 pm

Happy New Year everyone beerchug
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 7:55 pm

same to u evurt and everyone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey evurt , i got a dutch oven .... small one , 8 inch at the bottom so i guess that makes it an 8 incher Question ............ would appreciate a recipe or three Exclamation measures 4 in. deep and 10 across the top ...........

Last edited by on Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:43 pm

Thats a damn shame, 8 views on this thread on only 2 reply's, Everyone to hung over to say very simply, Happy new year.??? LMAO. Congrats Steve on the dutch oven, Kaye gonna let ya dig a hole in the back yard to cook in ??? Oh, wait...... you dont dig holes No pale gunfighter Hope everyone had a goodun, I went outside listened to the guns goin off in these hills, went back in and went to bed, yippy yeehaw. Good to see you Everett. Happy New year!! beerchug
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 8:48 pm

hey mac ...... u right about the diggin.......... dug two holes over the last couple months , that's enough cheers
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Happy New Years to everybody!! and I hope everybody had a good Christmas too!! I been at the river since friday and fished till monday and got home yesterday afternoon,, 3 days of fishin with only 2 bites scratch oh well it beats workin or sittin at home Very Happy
Back to top Go down

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:49 pm

Seve ahhh if the inside of lid is 10" then its a 10" pot but the bottom usually more like 9" than 8" try this , empty 1 can of peaches in the pot then take a box of jiffy cake mix (white or yellow)and mix it like it says on the box then pore it over the peaches in the pot then using the 3 up 3 down theory on the charcoals on a 10" pot, put 7 charcoals under the pot in a circle (not bunched in middle) and put 13 on top and let them all burn out damn good stuff my friend LOL.

dont need a hole lol i use a oil change or feed pan just sit it on the ground and put charcoal in it and if you put bout 2" of sand in the bottom of the pan you can sit it on grass and it wont get hot enough to kill the grass
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:40 am

thanks for the info evurt ............ i got it !!!!!!!!! at least now i know what size i got ........probably can substitute any kind of fruit for the peaches too, i bet ..............
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm

I imagine so Steve, What he described was a peach cobbler. hmmm ;hmmm good . Well, looks as though you aint gotta dig a hole LOL. Darned Everett, spoiled all my fun. LOL. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy new year Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy new year   happy new year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

happy new year
Page 1 of 1