CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Daddy cut the big one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Daddy cut the big one Empty
PostSubject: Daddy cut the big one   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 am

http://denimandlace.50megs.com//1bigone.html
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Wonderful Tunes........LMAO   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Haha, hehe, got a good laugh out of that one. Think I will send it to dad, he likes to pick and grin, he might learn this one and sing it to his Rv group. I should have him teach me how to play the guitar, Ive always liked tryin.......... but thats all it is.........kinda like a fiddle player who scratches...... Shocked What have you been up too Drifter?? you sure picked the right name cuz you hard to keep up with....LOL. PM me or call me if you go to Euaphala anytime. Maybe wet a hook. Mac fishin
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, country music
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Daddy cut the big one   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:39 pm

Give me a little time to find the music and I'll learn to play the song. Redbeard, you and Cactus Bob will have to harmonize on thje chorus. I just need to know what key ya'll sing in.

Nela
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Daddy cut the big one   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:02 am

Oh hell, Can you learn key of coyote howl.???? but give me one or two of those big boy drinks like ole bob dranks and I bet he and I will sound right out. LMAO...... beerchug drunken
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, country music
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Daddy cut the big one   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:51 am

Got me the words and the chords all ready (key of "D") All I need is to listen to the CD & we'll be ready. Let me know if I need to transpose the song into another key.

Nela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy cut the big one   Daddy cut the big one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy cut the big one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: CATFISH TALK :: CC's Campfire Conversations-
Jump to: