CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

a homemade paper towel rack

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a homemade  paper towel rack Empty
PostSubject: a homemade paper towel rack   a homemade  paper towel rack Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 8:15 pm

I saw a paper towel holder today in a camp , was a plastic coat hanger cut the bottom rod into in the center pull it back and place a roll of paper towels in it works like a charm , if ya think it needs rain coat take a plastic bag push hook threw bottom and drape it over roll of tow ls and cut it off just below roll of towel's
Back to top Go down
cy@hotlinecy.com

Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : fishing, history, creating displays using interesting stuff
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: a homemade paper towel rack   a homemade  paper towel rack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:19 pm

cheers Great idea. But, if you cut the bottom in the middle, isn't the roll of paper towels too long to get it on that bottom bar?

I have been using something I found at Home Depot. It is a little plastic bucket of shop towels made by Sellers. It has 300 rags in it and is very convenient to carry on the boat. I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't too much. The rags are pulled out of a hole in the top and there is an attached plug for that hole. The bucket measures about 10" tall and 11' in diameter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotlinecy.com

PostSubject: Re: a homemade paper towel rack   a homemade  paper towel rack Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:50 am

no sir its not 2 long the plastic coat hangers are flexiable and will pull apart easy and flex back I hang it on my camp stove works great ...

I like what ya are using would work great for the boat ill have pick me up a roll thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a homemade paper towel rack   a homemade  paper towel rack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a homemade paper towel rack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: CC's COLLECTION :: CATFISH CORNER'S COLLECTION-
Jump to: