CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

made it home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

made it home Empty
PostSubject: made it home   made it home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:55 am

we got home this evening stayed in camp and watched it rain most of the time , lake is flooded all the boat ramps are flooded and lot of pic-nick tables , mac came over and we had a good visit with him and Jennie mac caught the only fish caught that day lol and after he went back to Arkansas it rained bout every day for next week . i finally caught a couple of small blues and a channel before give it up and headed home and now man i got to mow grass after all the rain we had here in western OK. also what a place it been this year.
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

made it home Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it home   made it home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:33 am

Yea, That grass just wont stop growin, and the water wont stop flowin. No rain today, but lord its Muggy. Glad ya made it home Drifter. Now go show that house so you and Sharon can be closer........... I mowed when I got home , Takes me 3 days to mow all this stuff, have to mow it using my tractor and bush hog set way low. after ridin that dude, im out in my back, hurt like the dickens. Now I gotta do it all again cuz the rain bounce bounce bounce No Anywho, when ya head back to the lake give us a holler, we might try for longer, Just might have to drive back and check the animals.
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

made it home Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it home   made it home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:33 am

Drifter, welcome back! I know what you mean about mowin grass,, i need to mow too but it has been rainin evryday here,,looks like we gettin all that rain that yall was gettin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

made it home Empty
PostSubject: Re: made it home   made it home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

made it home
Page 1 of 1