CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

giday all ,calling from australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
trublu

trublu

Number of posts : 90
Hobbies : fishin,fishing and shooting and camping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

giday all ,calling from australia Empty
PostSubject: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 pm

affraid giday fellow fishing enthuiests.

i live in australia and am a keen reef fisherman ,love the big blue

and am pretty keen on the freshwater aswell ,well all types of fishing for that reason .

drifter introduced me to the site and sounds like a top guy,thanks drifter.

got a 6m plate alloy and runs a 150hp mercury

i got 5 kids and a butiful wife and we been together 17 years ,wow i need a medal,lol
i am 35 years old
look forward to having a look around

all the best

trublu cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Welcome   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:12 pm

Trublu,, Welcome to CC!!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:00 am

thanks mate
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:17 am

Welcome to Catfish Corner trublu , was great talking with you hope you enjoy the site and please post and join in on the chat room anytime , also your fish pictures are welcome.
take care my friend .
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Welcome from Down under.......... Good to have a member from far away. Have fun in CC.
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:09 am

drifter wrote:
Welcome to Catfish Corner trublu , was great talking with you hope you enjoy the site and please post and join in on the chat room anytime , also your fish pictures are welcome.
take care my friend .

thanks mate for the welcome drifter .yeah mate its amazing how long ya can chat about such different things mate.
cheers cheers i hope ya do alright on the fishing trip mate

trublu beerchug
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 am

Redbeard wrote:
Welcome from Down under.......... Good to have a member from far away. Have fun in CC.

thanks there redbeard ,its great to know some from far too mate ,
thanx for the welcome bud.

and ill try too have fun mate.
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:54 pm

welcome trublu,what time is it there and it must be winter time?

man, have you ever caught a great white down there or i might be wrong there mite be none there, just heard on tv once the great whites are plentiful down there! good luck!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:48 am

catfisher wrote:
welcome trublu,what time is it there and it must be winter time?

man, have you ever caught a great white down there or i might be wrong there mite be none there, just heard on tv once the great whites are plentiful down there! good luck!

to answer u with no crap

i worked with vic hislop

and yes weve caught them 19feet and had others bite them in half

have also lost a great mate to a shark attack

ripped him out of a canoe and killed him,,,
in north australia,,,,mickeal dogerty
we just caught 14 and 15feet tiger sharks not long back for a museum in england
we had to get a cold room and set the sharks up in attack mode .

we used 32 mm rope with car coil springs straightened out for hooks with a 308 block v8 from a car engine for a sinker and 10m of 12mm steel tow cable and a hole stingray up to 80 pound for bait.

boy do they go affraid affraid

weve caught 3 man eaters with pieces in them and also cut open a tiger and found two feet bitten off from the ankles.

the white are protected now and u cant touch them .thank christ as they frightened the shit out of me
trublu
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:39 am

Shocked well i say yall must not beleive me ,

to bad my freinds as this is 100 % true

guess i will have ta keep the story telling to guppys and catfish hey,hahha

lol

lol!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:24 am

Trublu, we believe you ,, you just had us speachless on that one,, affraid ,,,,,,LOL !!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:06 am

ok cool cause i went to a bit of trouble to scrape u guys up some stuff
it will be here in two weeks mate.

sorry mate ,get funny like that when some one asks ya something and ya take the time to answer them and they dont get back mate.

i will put up the 3 killer sharks tomorrow,the actual sharks that did the killing mate.

any way flatiator ,take care my freind and happy fishing

cheers
trublu
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:38 pm

keep it coming Trublu ! Dont get discouraged.
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:18 pm

hell fire trublu ............... wish i had seen this thread sooner ............ ........now i know why ya'll yell AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ................ if u hollered australlian australlian australlian a damn shark would have time to get u !!! very interesting stuff u have posted ,for sure ..................
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:33 am

Trublu, thanks for the troubles you went thru, and we cant wait for the pics!!

I will apologize for Catfisher, he works alot and dont have alot of time,, but when he gets off work he will answer your post and he will be very excited !!

Thanks again,
flatiator
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:39 pm

maneaters and sharks with feet in them pale

trublu keep us posted!!!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 9:21 am

FLATIATOR IM SURE ME AND YOU WOULD HAVE A BALL TOGETHER MATE AS YA SEEM DOWN TO EARTH MY FREIND AND YES FEET IN A SHARK WOO HOO !!!!! CATFISHER MATE ALL IS GREAT BUDDY AS IN AUSSSIE STUFF HAPPENS AND THE PICS ARE NEARLY HERE .

YA SOUND SO SMART IN THE POST MATE ,
I TELL YA I OWN A FORUM AND A GOOD ONE LIKE FLATIATOR YA OWE ME ONE FLATIATOR LOL) HAHAHAH
MATE ALL I SAY CATFISHER IS ITS ALL DIFFERENT DOWN HERE AND PICS AINT NOTHING TO THE REEEL STORY MATE ,,,,TRY TALKING TO A MOTHER AF A SON THAT HAS BEEN EATEN BYE A TIGER AND YA WILL SOON RELISE THEWRE AINT MUCH ROOM MFOR JOKING ,,THE GOV COVER UP ALL THE TIME AND AFTER A SHJARK ATTACK AND THE ALL TOPSEE GOS UP IF THERE IS WATER IN THE LUNGS IT IS PUT DOWN TO A DROWNING AND THEN THE SHARK ATTTA CKS THE VICTIM AND THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY COVERED UP JUST TO SAVE THE TORISM DOLLLAR ,SO BELEIVE ME WHEN I SAY THERE IS A LOT HIDDENB AND YES A LOT OF IT DOES SOUND LIKE HIPATHETICAL BULLSHIT BUT IT AINT MATE ,,,ITS ALL TRUE AND HAPPENED HEAPS ,,WEVE CUT OPEN MANY OF SHARK AND FOUND SOME UNBELEIVABLE STUFF IN SIDE THEM ,,,,WE EVEN FOUND A GALVINISED GARBAGE TIN LID INSIDE ONE,,,,MATE IM TIED AND BEEN FISHING ALL DAY AND WILL GET SOME PICS FOR YOU OK ,JUST BE PATIENT .

I MUST SAY IT MUST BE HARD FOR ME TO FIT INTO A FORUM LIKE THIS AS I AINT NO CATFISHERMAN HEY,WILL I EVER.

BUT HEY WERE ALL FISHERMAN AND I KNOW WHAT I NO YA NESSECERILY DONT KNOW SO IT MAAAAY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLA BLA BLA BUT HEY IT ALL TRU

SO CATFISHER I WILL DIG UP SOME WHEN IM READY K .

BE GOOD MY FREIND
AND GIDAYU TO DRIFTER ME MATE IM SORRY I MISSED YA THE OTHER NIGHT BRO AND FLATIATOR YA SHOULD HAVE A YAP TO ME MATE ONLINE LOL.

WOULD LOVE TO YAP TO YA LIVE OPN SOME FISHING AND GENEURAL BUD

ALL THE BEST EVERY OPNE TRUBLU
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Trublu, thanks for the kind words, i owe you big time! LOL,, Man you fit rite in here,, you are one of the fellas now!
dont worry about this being a catfish forum and your fishin being different,, we enjoy all types of fishing on here and appreciate your pics and reports!! I will catch up with you in the chatroom (CC's or Yours dont matter to me)and talk about stuff, i would enjoy that alot,, did you get my reply to the PM you sent me? I am headed to the river this evening and will be gone till sunday nite and i will catch up with you soon

Take care,
flatiator
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:42 am

hahahaha

thanx flatiator
glad ya got up the chat room mate it will help ya forum a great deal and thanks for your words of me fitting in as it sounds great and feels better,to
know that. cheers
can u open a nother section for the members like me

say ocean fishing or saltwater fishing or bottom bashing or reef fishing lol
hahahah
me own section whooohoooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy beerchug
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:22 am

LOL on the chatroom! I think me and Drifter played with that thing all day one day,,LOL!
Sure Trublu, we can add a section for you ,,just give me a couple days to get it done, after all I said I owe you big time,,LOL !
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:33 am

HAHAHA

HEY COOL FLATIATOR
ITS ALL COOL HOW YA GOT IT MATE BUT THERE ISNOWHERE THATS SEZ
SALTWATER BRO AND I FEEL AS I IM RECKIN YA FORUM MATE
DOING TH WAY IM DOING ,WOULDNT DO ITON MINLOL AND DONT WANNA DO IT ON YOURS MATE.

GEAT STUFF AND THANKS HEAPS ME MATE FROM FAR AWAYS.

HOW YA BEEN ANYWAY FLATI,WE DOING A BIG GRAT TRIP OVER HRE ON THE WEKEND THE BIGGSTIVE DONESO SHOULD BE A GREAT OLOUR POST COMING MNATE

TAKE CARE
TAL SOON MATE
TRUBLU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 1:36 pm

now it sez SALTWATER , so now ya owe me bro. big time LOL

dont worry bout nothin here blu life here is just one wreck after another , lol. any thing else we can fix just shout .
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 am

lol drifter
mate ya,s done real good hey.
and i owe ya mate big time
sheesh even the vibes were great mate,as for me im having a ball here i tell u,
great site with a great bunch a blokes in it .
proud to be a fisherman
trublu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: giday all ,calling from australia   giday all ,calling from australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

giday all ,calling from australia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: WELCOME CENTER :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: