CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Reb,Coach and I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Reb,Coach and I Empty
PostSubject: Reb,Coach and I   Reb,Coach and I Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:25 pm

Reb and Coach came down to Port Gibson to fish with me, this past weekend,, and the fishin wasnt so good but we had a good time,Reb was the only one to catch a fish and me and Coach had lots of tap taps,, I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed fishin with Coach and Reb!!

I hope they had a good time as well !
Back to top Go down
dudlbugr

dudlbugr

Number of posts : 35
Hobbies : Fishin', Huntin', Honky Tonkin'
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Reb,Coach and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reb,Coach and I   Reb,Coach and I Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 11:52 pm

I enjoyed not only the fishing, but the local culture as well. These days, too much emphasis is put on the fishing, or the size of the fish, or the bait, or whatever. But how often does a person get to fish and stay in such a fine culture? Not very often. I know the rest of you fishermen who have been down there know what I'm talkin' about... I guess some folks are trying to keep the state's best kept secret to themselves!
Here's to the fishin' culture at Port Gibson: beerchug
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Reb,Coach and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reb,Coach and I   Reb,Coach and I Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:07 pm

Thanks Reb! for the kind words! the catfishin culture down here is really a family tradition, and we enjoy Yall coming down and fishin with us,, hope Yall can make it back soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reb,Coach and I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reb,Coach and I   Reb,Coach and I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reb,Coach and I
Page 1 of 1