CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Question on different riggins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
popmoon

popmoon

Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : fishing, gardening, woodwork
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Question on different riggins Empty
PostSubject: Question on different riggins   Question on different riggins Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:00 am

I am or feel like I am new to the skill of catching catfish. Here in Tenn. I am told that you need to fish with slip bobbers to keep from getting tangled up so much so what my question is: what type of riggin would you suggest? I have seen a couple of post on different types of riggins and would like to have some input on this if anyone could. Thanks
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Question on different riggins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question on different riggins   Question on different riggins Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:38 pm

popmoon , grumpy is a master of the slipbobber set up ........... right now he is out of pocket , but i suspect he will be around this sunday evening.................. he'll be glad to tell u what he uses ...............
Back to top Go down

Question on different riggins
Page 1 of 1