CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

June Fishin' Trip

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:15 pm

Here's some pics of the camping spot for the June fishin trip

June Fishin' Trip Point10

June Fishin' Trip Point210

Last edited by on Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:19 pm

And here's a few more

June Fishin' Trip Pointu10

June Fishin' Trip Point310
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:27 pm

Here's a pic of the mouth of the port from the dock

June Fishin' Trip Port410

And here's a pic of the boat ramp

June Fishin' Trip Boatra10
Back to top Go down
oldprowler

Number of posts : 2

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 8:51 pm

Damn ya done did it now, got me all hot and bothered and there are still 2 and a half months to go. Looks like the bank fishing might be better than the boat fishing. Well, not really but the nights will be fun too. More to do than just listen to Coach lie.
Back to top Go down
gofish

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-10

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:53 pm

You don't think coach would tell a lie do ya? lol!

I'm ready to do some campin and fishin!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:45 pm

Alright Fellas! We have about 9 weeks to go! yeah I am countin down! LOL! I'm ready to catch some fish and have a good time! bounce
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:02 pm

Just a reminder Fellas,, the fishin trip is on June 7 th thru 10th,, so get ready for some Catfishin Fun!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:16 am

Now is this place posted above still the camping site??? Port Gipson? Gibson? directions? yada yada yada............
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Redbeard, It is Port Gibson,MS

As far as I know it is still the campin spot, it is at Claiborne County Port,,,,, Port Gibson is about 25 miles south of Vicksburg down Hwy 61
Go south on 61 until you see sign that says Grand Gulf State Park,, take a right and go until you see a sign that says Claiborne Co. Port,, take left and go past Grand Gulf Nuclear Station and take right on I believe it is Bald knob Hill Road,,go until you get to gravel road to right ,,take it then take first left and you will head straight for campin area and boat ramp.
If you have anymore questions,let me know!
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:55 pm

Flatiator, is there water and electricity and restrooms down there?
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Thanks for the directions, I'll be sharin a ride with Everett. See ya there.

flatiator wrote:
Redbeard, It is Port Gibson,MS

As far as I know it is still the campin spot, it is at Claiborne County Port,,,,, Port Gibson is about 25 miles south of Vicksburg down Hwy 61
Go south on 61 until you see sign that says Grand Gulf State Park,, take a right and go until you see a sign that says Claiborne Co. Port,, take left and go past Grand Gulf Nuclear Station and take right on I believe it is Bald knob Hill Road,,go until you get to gravel road to right ,,take it then take first left and you will head straight for campin area and boat ramp.
If you have anymore questions,let me know!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 9:43 pm

Redbeard you are welcome,glad to have you down here! yall be careful on the way down and try to keep Everett in line,LOL !

Catfisher, glad to have you too! there aint no water or electricity down there, but we are bringin generators and showers aint far away! We will be roughin it,LOL !
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:43 pm

roughin it ! sounds like fun! see yall there!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Made it home!   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 9:14 am

Well, Drifter got me home fine. It sure is hot in sippi LOL. come home and its cool. Got to catch 1 flathead, so i was satisfied. Flatuator was a fine host and anyone get a chance to fish with him should take it, he is one of the good guys. We all had a good time I do believe. To bad the fish wouldnt turn on good. but that fishin!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 7:26 pm

Hey Redbeard, Thanks for the kind words and Thanks for showing us all how to catch Flatheads on rod and reel !!
Glad Yall made it home OK and hope Yall had as much fun as I did!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Everett   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Everett, have you made it home ??? Let us know. Mac
Back to top Go down

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:57 pm

yeah got home bout 1:00 pm Monday , sent you email then and as usual it bounced again ,LOL I dont know what i am doing wrong .but thanks for traveling with me Mac I enjoyed your company .

and thanks Scott for letting me tag along with you in your boat and for all the fun dang i sure enjoyed the trip and learned a lot for sure about the msippi and boat handling on the river
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Trailer   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Drifter, Did the trailer make it alright to Euphaula? Figured it would be bouncy. Yea, Enjoyed yer company too. Just give me a holler when you want to go fishin., Mac
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:40 pm

Drifter and Redbeard, I am the one that needs to be Thanking Yall! I learned alot from both of you,, and I am still amazed and flattered at the distance ,,Yall drove to get down here!

I enjoyed having all of you,, even the fellas that havent posted on here Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:26 am

sorry i missed it guys! i had to work that weekend, unexpectedly!

I know yall had lots of fun and heard one of yall got in a little trouble! lmao!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: missed it   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:15 am

catfisher, we had a grand time, you fellas from Sippi must be a tough breed. Stood there with sweat just rollin offa me, and i wasnt doin nothin!!!!!!!!!! High humidity i reckon, came home an nearly froze to death was around 73, I love my mountains!!! But I love that river also, so it was well worth it. Maybe you can make the next one. I figure fall time probably around Tunica, least thats what we threw around a bit.
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:51 pm

Redbeard , it is hot down here, you should come back in august and go fishin with us lol! i am gonna try my durndest to be there at the next one, even if i have to quit my job,lol! tunica sounds good i have never been there but heard it was good campin area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

June Fishin' Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Fishin' Trip   June Fishin' Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June Fishin' Trip
Page 1 of 1