CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

tunica in october

Go down 
+4
flatiator
Redbeard
grumpy
cactus bob
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:06 pm

i am gonna throw this out in here first to see what ya'll think ..... tunica trip , oct thursday 25 till travel day sunday 28.....
i can get there thursday 25 about dark ....... fish friday and sat .... travel home on sunday.............
Back to top Go down
grumpy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-02

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:28 pm

i will try to be there
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: tunica in Oct   tunica in october Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:24 pm

Sounds good to me afro
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:21 pm

Sounds good to me too,, lookin forward to it!!
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:53 am

there is another date we can shoot for too.......... sept 27(thursday) thru sept 30(travel day).......... this date will allow one of our "world travelers" to hang out with us ............ ya'll decide !!
Back to top Go down
dudlbugr

dudlbugr

Number of posts : 35
Hobbies : Fishin', Huntin', Honky Tonkin'
Registration date : 2007-03-04

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:23 pm

Late September sounds best to me..., but then again, I'm the world traveller. Just won't be available after about Oct 4th or so...
It's still a little way down the line, though, so let's discuss it, and will probably be best doing it when the most folks can be there!
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:03 pm

sounds great to me, i would enjoy meeting all of you fellas, and learning to fish the ms river, i am going to try my best to be there!
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 pm

catfisher ...........welcome and plan on coming ........... good group of guys and some decent catfishing too ...................
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: good for me.   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:14 am

late sept is fine. Havent seen Reb in awhile, Think Ole CP could be rousted about? Cactus BoB can ya see to it? LOL. Im drivin my truck this time, I cant do the dinky ass tent crap. Spent the Night over at everetts and I was way more comfy in that truck ! Even if the neighbors did walk around lookin at us like we was crazy hicks...... Okies Just dont know what to think of us Arkie hill folk with our feet stickin out the back of the truck!!!!!!!!!! LOL I am good to go for any date ya set. Redbeard out.............. pirat
Back to top Go down

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:07 am

So dang does that mean i got to take my T-pee this time if ya takin ya truck cause I aint stickin my feet out the tailgate of you truck lmao .

we got a trip planed to matagorda this fall also dont know yet just when . it is october ( i think ) but sure would like make them both .

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 11:02 am

cactus bob wrote:
i am gonna throw this out in here first to see what ya'll think ..... tunica trip , oct thursday 25 till travel day sunday 28.....
i can get there thursday 25 about dark ....... fish friday and sat .... travel home on sunday.............

Cactus Bob,
will this be a ( official catfish corner gathering ), for all CC members and guest , your sponsoring ?. sounds Great!!!
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:27 pm

i ain't touching that one drifter ........... Rolling Eyes ......... man if u make it to tunica , please bring that dutch oven and show us some more recipes Exclamation
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Sept 27- 30 is good for me,, are those dates set in stone yet?
Back to top Go down

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:43 pm

yeah man if i make it i sure bring the black pot ! dont know for sure yet
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 pm

set in stone, flat /////////////// reb will be home then and can make the trip .................
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 pm

set in stone flat!!!!!!!! LMAO. Ok then its on. Everett Pack up yer T-Pee an come on. I been thinkin seriously about buyin one of those tents that Connects to the back of yer truck, little pricey, but in the summer it'll keep those bugs out, Winter somewhere warm to get ready for bed. Its 10 x 10 so would be able to sleep couple folks if need be. Sleep
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 9:30 pm

reb said he might be interested in coming up early if anyone else wanted too........... seems to me the trip to p g was gonna be a couple days and ended up being monday - sunday ............ evurt , u know anything about that ??????????????????/ affraid
Back to top Go down

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:35 pm

hey mac i saw them atachment tents on sale somewhere other day cant think where, but yep think they be worth it anaway at least when ya drag your belongings out the truck bed they would be out of the weather and the best part ya feet wont get sunburned LOL
Back to top Go down

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 10:38 pm

well Coach , reason for that was ya drive 700 mile 1 way ya might as well stay a little while lmao . and tell ya what if it hadnt been so dang hot / sticky we might made a 2 weeker out of it .
Back to top Go down
Charlesp54

Number of posts : 6
Hobbies : Fishing
Registration date : 2007-07-21

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:48 pm

Planning a little trip i see. Count me in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:54 pm

YEA BUDDY, CP is on board............. Good to see ya my friend. be good to see ya at Tunica... Mac
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:31 pm

Hey CP ! be good to see you again at Tunica !
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm

i reckon it is time to start finding out who is gonna make this fishing trip ............................ i will get there late thursday evening , september 27......... i will have a boat and can haul two other jerks!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Me and Fred will be there thursday, hopefuly by dark, and we are bringin my boat,,

maybe the temps will be below 100 degrees by then lol!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:50 pm

I guess I could be there thursday, but I dunno about ridin with a Jerk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tunica in october Empty
PostSubject: Re: tunica in october   tunica in october Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tunica in october
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: CATFISH TALK :: CC's Campfire Conversations-
Jump to: