CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Happy Thanksgiving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:21 am

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!
I have a long day tomorrow and I hope to get some fishin in on Friday,,aint sure about the weather on Saturday and Sunday, but I will talk to Yall as soon as I get back home!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:58 am

Thats right, and Happy thankgiving to you Scott, and all others I hope your pig out day goes well, remember to wear yer belt and tighten it one notch that way when ya let it out there be room for desert lol! :pig: :pig:
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, country music
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:51 pm

Had a Great Thanksgiving dinner with my family on Thursday. Fried turkey, dressing, ham, candied sweettater's, corn, collards and every type of desert you can think of. Had a Great day after Thanksgiving dinner with my wifes family on Friday. Fried turkey, dressing, ham, candied sweettater's, corn, turnip greens and every type of desert I had the day before. Sure hope I don't eat like this again until we have Christmas dinner and the day after Christmas dinner.

Hope everyone else had as good a time with their family and friends as I had. Gotta go now and see if I can find some more alka-seltszer.

nela
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:40 pm

Yea buddy Nela, I was proud of the 20lbs I lost, but I recon that just went out the window.............. :pig: bom LOL. Had a good meal myself with the family and again today Still more pie in there I guess I will just have to take care of it........
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:59 pm

Everyone eat to much?????? No post other than my own. I guess everyone is back to work today, I feel for ya. Im back to the grind too, bangin away on these boards. We had some Sleet and a flake or two of snow but nothing worth gettin exited about. is cool though. Hope ya'll start posting soon...... Sad
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:43 pm

i'm resting up from the tree planting i had to do when i got back from tunica .......... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:01 am

Well at least ya got em in the ground, I hope they work out for ya.
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:27 pm

Glad everyone had a good Thanksgiving, I pigged out thursday and went fishin on friday and saturday,, in the rain on saturday,lol,, had a few bites but didnt get any in the boat
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm

Flat Tater, you said in your post that "You didn't get any in your boat". Wuz u phishing ar'a what?

Nela
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:14 pm

lmao,,didnt get any FISH in the boat
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:51 pm

Glad you cleared that up.

nela
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Thanksgiving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving   Happy Thanksgiving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving
Page 1 of 1