CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Just watchin the water!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

Just watchin the water!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Just watchin the water!!!!   Just watchin the water!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:28 am

Man, what a bunch of rain, Filled all my water tanks in about 2.5 seconds LOL. have had rivers running down the mountain since last night and still gonna rain until morning. See on the news about lower elevations flooding, Looking at the spillway on the lake I would say it is definantly full, There is a roll at the bottom of it like a tug wave. Took a drive to a town 10 miles away and every pond, creek, ditch was full an runnin over. So all ya'll south of this best wait for the rise, its a comin..........Some areas got over 7 inches last night. Forecast says one day of sun then itll do it all over again. I believe spring has sprung............ cheers Notices the buds comin out on the trees, now if we dont get a bad frost might be a bumper crop this year. Hows yer pawpaws Cactus bob? Bradford pears are bloomin.............
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Just watchin the water!!!!   Just watchin the water!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Mac, just float on down here and lets go fishin Laughing

The dang pollen off all these pines has about killed me the last few days and I have only one bradford pear and its bloomed,,,saw lots of butterflies this past weekend on my fishin trip with Coach,, I guess Spring has sprung,,,,hopefully we have just a slight Easter snap!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Just watchin the water!!!!   Just watchin the water!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:58 am

LOL, prolly wouldnt take too long, you know the arkansas has "current" now. LMAO. Small craft advisories and such. aint they a small craft advisory on the sippi every day??? LOL. 14 views and only one reply, thats shameful. Mac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just watchin the water!!!!   Just watchin the water!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just watchin the water!!!!
Page 1 of 1