CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

flatiator and fred ???

Go down 
+3
Redbeard
flatiator
cactus bob
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

flatiator and fred ??? Empty
PostSubject: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:19 am

how was the fishing this past weekend ???????
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:05 am

Caught a few littluns,fished all day sat. in the rain,, it was nice and cool!! sunday was hot again,LOL! the river still has alot of debris in it,,but it looks like its clearin up a little from the weekend before,, seen a fella with a good blue that would prolly go 40 lbs,, talked to some friends that had some lines out all week and they hadnt caught much either.
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: fishin   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:49 pm

Thats all Im gonna call it, Fishin!!!!!!!! Aint no catchin goin on! Everett and I tried our luck at Lake Eufala, caught one little one. So much water it was hard to even try to figure where to start, Everett, pointed out where there was suppose to be an Island when the water was normal, seems like they was 10' of water over the tops of them. alot of sandbass chasin shad up in the trees. These po folk over there coudnt even get to thier boats, cuz thier slips walk way was under water....... Shocked There was a little traffic on the lake, big hot rod, high dollar boats that have stereo's that belong in a concert hall!!!! bounce But all in all Jennie and I had a great time visitin with Everett and his wife Sharon.
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:20 pm

yep , and i guess all that damn red water has gotta come by me at some point in time .............lol...
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:33 pm

Im about to agree with my son,,,, he told me,,, Dad Im tired of fishin ,,,Im ready for some catching,,,lmao,,,, but thats the way it goes when youre ,,goin after the big cats !!!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

PostSubject: red water   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:20 pm

cactus bob wrote:
yep , and i guess all that damn red water has gotta come by me at some point in time .............lol...

Parts of the lake was runnin red, not sure which river it was comin from but it was spreadin pretty fast, folks was droppin jugs right at the color change in the water. Never did see if they caught anything, we didnt! Laughing I just all this water would hurry up and level out, I cant put my boat on anywhere close to Test out the carb rebuild. All the Ramps are closed, most parks under water. and this Damn lake in my view wont open up fast enough for me, Hell, they got a ramp in, but I guess since the park isnt finished then we cant use the ramp. scratch
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 4:24 pm

well , i put off a trip to port gibson last week , hopeing the river would settle down and also give my fishing buddies down there a chance to get out and catch us some fresh skipjacks for this week ........ afterall , one of them ordered him a double handfull of sabiki rigs so he could load up on them little devils.......
i got me a hell of a report this morning from down that way...... seems they planned up a good trip for last sat and sunday ... they met up at the boat ramp , and didn't either one of them bring a boat . Question ................now ya'll tell me , am i wasting my time fooling with them kind of folks cheers ...................
unless it comes unhooked on the trip down this thursday , there will be at least one boat there !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Im glad I didnt go with that bunch, this weekend Embarassed

I bet they went beerchug instead !! lol!
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 pm

Shocked I think they went to meet up with ole witchypoo. affraid Shocked Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:46 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! drunken .................. ME THINKS U IS RIGHT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:39 pm

tongue [b] well , our boys are back at it this weekend ............... WONDER IF THEY REMEMBERED TO BRING A BOAT THIS TIME ????????? Razz
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:36 pm

We ended up with 3 boats between the 2 of us this weekend,,LMAO !! I will have to let Fred tell that story!!
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:13 pm

hey scott....... u won't believe what i found under the seat when i was cleaning out the uss pnthebottomoftheboat......... ur rain jackets !!! IS THERE A REWARD ???
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:13 pm

wooo, I have been sweatin bullets since I lost them thangs, as much money as they costed me,LOL,, if you give me back two of em,, you can have one,,how is that? LOL!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

Number of posts : 90
Hobbies : fishin,fishing and shooting and camping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 9:55 am

FAROUT FLATI THAS A RIPPA DEAL MATE,

LITTL NOTE FOR MYSELF
RMID ME TOO LEAVE SMETHING IN BLU,S TRUCK HAHAHHAHA

AS FOR ME MATE
WHATS YOURS IS YOURS
IF ITS LEFT IT WOULD BE RETURND MY FRIND .
BUT HELL IF IT WER RAINIG ,HAHAHA PROLLY BORROW ONE FOR WHILE
HAHAHA

SO FELLAS DID IT END UP RAINING ON SE GUYS WHILE THEY WERE LOST
LOL
beerchug
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:16 pm

naw tru , we didn't get rained on while they were lost ...... only reason we didn't was because we had made it back to flatiator's camp before the monsoon set in !!!! Very Happy ............ rained about 3 1/2 hours without stopping ..................anyway , they have turned up and now flatiator can stay dry ifn it does rain ..................
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, country music
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:38 am

HMMMMM, name of the boat "USS pinthebottomoftheboat"

Castus Bob said "Flatiator I found your rainsuits UNDER the seat of the boat" (USS pinthebottomoftheboat)

Now Flatiator - are you sure you want those rainsuits back? I do know why and how Castus Bob's boat got that name and it's TRUE.

Castus Bob - congratulation on the new rainsuits. I know you 've been need some for a long time.

Nelacatman
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:12 am

Nelacatman, now that i think about it,, you are rite Shocked

Cactus Bob,uuh um uhh,, actually i had already bought some new rain jackets ,so you can go ahead and have those Neutral
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 7:29 pm

u see , good things come to those that wait !!!!!! Rolling Eyes flatiator , looks like they didn't like the post about the wonder warden on the game and fish board ............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 10:26 pm

LOL,, they mite not have liked it,,but there were too many members agreein with you !!

I have fished with you enough to know that you are a true sportsman and while we were fishin ,, we been checked twice in one day by the MS and LA game wardens,, both sides treated us with respect and had no problems !!
So, I know the gw you are talkin about has to be a real butthole!

beerchug Cheers to your post on game and fish board !
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:39 pm

well , as far as i know , fred , scott and myself survived the weekend..... we fished friday nite for a while with only a few bites and no fish ........... sat., we did a lot better , 3 fish with the biggest maybe 11 lbs .....we did find out that scott is hell with a dipnet , since me and fred did all the catching and scott did all the dipping ......... scott is definitely a super scooper !!!!!!!!!!! fred says he believes scott will eventually end up in the dip netters hall of fame ...............
we had a great time this go round too ......... umbrellas kept us in the shade , fish bit enough to keep us interested , and the combo of fred on guitar and scott doing the vocals made for some fun when the fishing was over ................ drunken ..........
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:13 pm

Yeah we had a good time and I caught 3 fish, Cactus Bob and Fred just reeled em in LOL! and I can handle that net as good as Fred can play the guitar,,LOL !

Hopin my umbrellas will be here tomorrow!

Man Yall, Cactus Bob got him a nice rig! I gotta have one just like it and an umbrella holder just like his too!!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

Number of posts : 90
Hobbies : fishin,fishing and shooting and camping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:54 am

wow cactus bob
thats a lota rain in one trip mate.
hey im glad yall had a good time and got into to some.
well done
trublu
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:34 am

Here is a few pics of Cactus Bob and Fred takin it easy in the shade while I was cuttin bait and runnin around with the dip net in the hot sun!!

Cactus Bob enjoyin his new boat
flatiator and fred ??? Coach110

Fred enjoyin Cactus Bob's new boat and the umbrellas
flatiator and fred ??? Fred110
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm

flatiator .......... u and fred better get ready down there ......... about labor day weekend , the water is gonna be a lot deeper down that way......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flatiator and fred ???   flatiator and fred ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

flatiator and fred ???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CATFISH CORNER :: CATFISH TALK :: CC's Campfire Conversations-
Jump to: