CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue

Go down 
+2
cactus bob
Redbeard
6 posters
AuthorMessage

rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Empty
PostSubject: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:15 pm

got a call from Scott while ago and said he is fishing with coach to day @ pg and Coach just landed a 75 lb blue cat now since that info came from our web master it got to be the Gospel I figure LOL. so will make the post
beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug
cheers Congratulations cheers Coach and hope you and Scott catch a bigger one tomorrow .
beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug beerchug

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

Number of posts : 258
Hobbies : Fishin, Piddlin on the farm
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:59 pm

Damn, Well, Coach was due thats for sure........ Congrats Steve
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

Number of posts : 166
Hobbies : catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:08 pm

thanks for posting evurt ........... yea mac , it does feel good to get back in the game Laughing ......... ain't no doubt about that.... we had a blast , wished everyone else coulda been there...........
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Yall,,,, We had a good time and it was nice to be the NET Man on that BIG BLUE !!!!
Sure is a big confidence booster for all of us,, that goes after the BIG CATFISH !!

YeeeeeHaaaawwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy cheers beerchug
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:05 am

Aint nothin like it in the world Scott......... Now ya see why we like catchin em on rod n reel..... Fun, just plain fun. Sit for hours on end waitin an hopin that a biggun will choose your bait. and when he does all that waitin just dissappears, Then ya dream of that day for years.A cat that size is a sure enough trophy, and sometimes a once in a life trophy, Yer trophy is still out there so dont stop chasin.............. Took coach 40 years to catch that fish.......... Imagine that !!!! Took me 6 trips. :joker: Sorry, couldnt resist Cactus Bob................. If it werent fer you I wouldnt have mine.............thats a fact.!!!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

Number of posts : 90
Hobbies : fishin,fishing and shooting and camping
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 am

beerchug well done on landing a nice fish mate

a pic would be good Smile i would love to see how big they are at 70 affraid

anyway enjoy it and great job on the netter to as sometimes can turn in to the most important part,(YA DONT RELISE THAT UNTIL YA LOSE ONE FROM THE NET,LOL) Sad Sad

trublu
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 pm

Thanks Redbeard,, you are exactly rite! man that was some fun !!

Thanks Trublu,, man i was nervous,, just kept thinkin i was gonna loose him outta the net,LOL,, wooo!! We should have some pics posted in a few days
Back to top Go down
catfisher

catfisher

Number of posts : 51
Hobbies : catfishing and crappie fishing
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:04 am

wow ! congrats ! cactus bob ! cant wait for pics!
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am

flatiator wrote:
Thanks Redbeard,, you are exactly rite! man that was some fun !!

Thanks Trublu,, man i was nervous,, just kept thinkin i was gonna loose him outta the net,LOL,, wooo!! We should have some pics posted in a few days

yeah i bet man,haahahah my kids wont net for me now lol,they are scared they will loose it and get grounded for a week hahaah lol

cant wait for pics
trublu
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

Number of posts : 55
Hobbies : fishing, hunting, country music
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:41 pm

I got a phone call earlier in the week from Steve to tell me about his "BIG-UN" and he was so excited he could hardly talk (kind'a choked up). I got to knowing Steve about a half dozen years ago, right after he caught a "BIG FISH" on his home waters. Steve fishes hard, and spends a lotta time on the water cause he say's he likes that "Summer Tan" look ('cause it makes him look sexy).
Steve is a good-un to go fishing with but you gotta be careful with your beer. If you got beer in the boat it becomes OUR beer, real quick. After that beer is gone it becomes his beer and you need to buy the next round.

All ya'll gotta remember Steve never fishes stink bait - that smell is just comes natural to him.

Congratulations on you 2nd Big Blue, Stevie

Nela
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: pic of coach's 75lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:43 pm

Coach said, Here it is !!

rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Coach_10
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 4:53 pm

Dadgum, that fish sure has some skinny ass legs.

Nela
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:06 pm

well i will just be damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if it ain't my ole buddy nela !!!!! thanks scott for getting all the pics posted ..... i finally got some out on email ...... all this hi-tech stuff gives me phits!!!
by the way nela ........... them milamores were real active just up river from where we caught the fish ......... probably 10 or so were beating around in the water ............................
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

Been a tough year with all the high water. Haven't seen very many milamore's this year. Maybe when the shad start schooling up we'll begin to see more.

Heck of a phish, Steve

Nela
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 am

you are welcome coach!!!! nela,, them milamores were cuttin up pretty good,, i thot they mite scare the fish away but i guess they were good luck,,not sure??
Back to top Go down
nelacatman

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 am

Once you get to where you understand the feeding patterns for the Milamore's it will diffently help your fishing ability. A couple of years ago Steve was working on trying to make a call for them but I don't know what the results were. All I ever heard him say was that Miz Kay would not let him practice in the house. Wut ever happened with the call, Stevie?

Nels
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:13 am

cheers well done coach that is one hell of a fish mate .

cheers

trublu

and lol to the skinny legs hahahhahahah
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:07 am

thanks there trublu ....... we had fun that day for sure !!!!! still working on the call nela ,,,, when kay is gone i get out in the back yard and practice ,,,,,,,,, so far , all i've been able to get an answer from is the neighbor's german shepard ......... but i will eventually perfect the milamore call ......... scratch
Back to top Go down
Redbeard

Redbeard

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:30 am

Well, Now that I see it, Dang!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a hog fer sure. Ole steve musta been tired, cuz a Man that just caught a 75er should be smillin from ear to ear............. You just too cool......... Status quo...LMAO. I showed that pic to my Dad, he said I dont know I would hold that fish like that Might break a rib. I said who's rib, he said Steves..........LOL. Congratulations again my friend. Mac :joker: damn milamores............
Back to top Go down
cactus bob

cactus bob

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 pm

now a couple folks have mentioned the frown .... hell , i was whupped and it was hot and i was thirsty Exclamation i was concentrating on holding the joker in case it decided to flop or something ........wazunt much between him and my fat gut but a long damn horn Very Happy .............. next time i will grin , if there is a next time !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao .......
Back to top Go down
trublu

trublu

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 3:24 am

hahahahha cool is the word mate,well done again and i would be a smiling forshore

great fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue   rumor has it  a  CC  member today caught a 75 lb blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rumor has it a CC member today caught a 75 lb blue
Page 1 of 1