CATFISH CORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CATFISH CORNER

Catfishing Stories and Tips

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  ENTER CHAT ROOMENTER CHAT ROOM  

Slow fishing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troutless

Number of posts : 15
Hobbies : fishing/ kayaking
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Slow fishing Empty
PostSubject: Slow fishing   Slow fishing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:42 am

Well things have been slow here for me on Lake Conroe. I've fished from the Yacht Club here at Bentwater lately. Just a few small cat's, and a stripper or two.
Now, the trout are turning on in the bay's and catching limits. We had two days where we had to throw back several, because you can only have one trout over 25" a day. As for flounder, I don't target them and they are an accidential catch.
Good fishing to all!
Back to top Go down
flatiator

flatiator

Number of posts : 319
Hobbies : Catfishing
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Slow fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow fishing   Slow fishing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 11:35 pm

Im glad the fishin has picked up for you, Troutless, have you heard from Everett ?
Back to top Go down
Troutless

Number of posts : 15
Hobbies : fishing/ kayaking
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Slow fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow fishing   Slow fishing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:22 am

Flatiator
Thanks for the response. I haven't heard a word from Everett. I hope things are ok in his world. But I haven't be able to fish much this summer and fall due to illness in the family. So I didn't get to hook up with him when he came down to the coast.
I hope your fishing hs been good.
Also sorry for the late response.
Back to top Go down

Slow fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow fishing   Slow fishing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:55 pm

hey y'all every things good here , still at matagorda tx fishing rents payed up till dec. 1 so will head home by then . i am using a libary puter seems there is no wireless in town they did tel me that if i briig my own phone cord i could plug my lap top in to there internet but dang aint got a ph line plug with me lol . ya all take care i get on when we get back again been catching lots of bull reds out of the surf to many lol we gettin tired of theoe elbo brusers lol. caught flounder . trout also and a big old jack carvel man they fight harder than any fish i ever caught well take care .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slow fishing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow fishing   Slow fishing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow fishing
Page 1 of 1